Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tibet in Song

I saw the movie 'Tibet in Song' last week and it was incredibly moving, beautiful, and heart-breaking. I urge you all to see this film!
If you live in New York, then you are in luck as it has been extended to play until October 21st at the Cinema Village Theater.
If you live else where, check the website for where it will being showing nationwide.

The film brought many memories back to me, both good and sad, of my trip to Tibet in 2006. Tibet is a stunningly beautiful place and Tibetans have extraordinary spirits. The Chinese government is committing cultural genocide and with everyday that passes we risk loosing the cultural and spiritual heritage of Tibet.

Below are some of my photographs from my travels in Tibet a few years ago....













































No comments: